Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm butt ugly, but i think i'm smokin'

Everyone has met people like that. These are the people who are so ugly, they stuck their head out the window and was fined for indecent exposure. I'm fine with ugly people if they cover up, but there're always the few who want to flaunt it.
Just the other day, i was unfortunate enough to stumble upon a fat fugly woman who had stuffed herself down a tube top. I wanted to dig my eyes out with a spoon. She had more rolls than a bakery, and all of them were oozing out of every seem like maggots out of a corpse. The top looked as if it was gonna blow. I instinctively tried to look for cover.
But that was just her top. Below her montrous belly, protruded two fatty pillars that i guess could pass for legs. Like the rest of her body, it was squeezed through a pair of hot pants. Yes, hot pants. I can hear the collective shudder of everyone reading this already. The horrible "leg" ended in cankles as it merged with the foot. I pity the shoes.
Why do people do this? Do they find it satisfying making people lose their lunch? Where is their goddamned modesty? For a lack of a better term, "waddles" was visually raping me. Granted, that you have freedom of expression, but please, for the love of everthing holy, spare a thought for others. We are the ones that have to view your disgusting body.
I could look away, but every where i turned, her murderous laugh assaulted my ears. It sounded like a baby being eaten alive.
This woman was both annoying and ugly. After she and i parted ways, i promptly threw up on a five-year old. Whoops.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com